Difference between revisions of "Factories"
From Mine Things
m (Created page with '= Factories = * Require 20 Ore to start construction, then 9,000 Components to complete. * Owned and operated by Manufacturers. * [[Professions#Worke…')
Revision as of 17:03, 4 April 2010
- Require 20 Ore to start construction, then 9,000 Components to complete.
- Owned and operated by Manufacturers.
- Workers labor produces components used to build items.
- Can repair damaged items found by the mining robots.
- Factories can be rented out to other players to repair items.
- Limit of 5 factories per town.
Mining Robot - 5 Ore, 5,000 Components
- For more detailed information on mining robots, see the Mining Robot page.
- Ore One - 2 Ore, 1,200 Components
- Ore Two - 6 Ore, 5,000 Components
- Ore Three - 20 Ore, 20,000 Components
- Ore Four - 65 Ore, 80,000 Components
- Ore Five - 200 Ore, 300,000 Components
Airplanes are used by the Pilot to locate and destroy the ore thieves' base and to recover the ore.
- Search Plane - 6 Ore, 3,500 Components
- Used to find the ore thieves' base. Each pilot wanting to bomb or extract ore must first find the base on their own.
- Bomber - 10 Ore, 4,000 Components
- Used to bomb the ore thieves' base once discovered with the Search Plane. Each bomber can carry up to 4 bombs in any configuration the Pilot chooses.
- Helicopter - 8 Ore, 7,000 Components
- Used to recover the ore from the thieves' base after it's been destroyed by the Bombers. Helicopters can carry up to 4 ore each trip.
- Flower - 1 Ore, 400 Components
- Small bomb
- Thumper - 3 Ore, 400 Components
- Large bomb