From Mine Things
- Require 20 Ore to start construction, then 9,000 Components to complete.
- Owned and operated by Manufacturers.
- Workers labor produces components used to build items.
- Can repair damaged items found by the mining robots for 1 Ore and 1,000 Components
- Factories can be rented out to other players to repair items.
- Limit of 5 factories per town.
Mining Robot - 5 Ore, 5,000 Components
- Every miner gets a free Mining Robot with each mine they purchase, however they don't compare to the MR models build by Manufacturers in the Factory. These robots are specialized and are able to find and recover rare damaged items. These damaged items can then be repaired in a manufacturer's factory or by renting a factory, for the cost of one ore and 1,000 components. The MR model robot is not effected by explosives so your blasts will not find additional damaged items. The more melds a manufacturer has at the time of construction, the higher the model number of MR that will be built. The higher level MR models will be able to find the rare damaged items that much more efficiently and quickly.
- Ore One - 2 Ore, 1,200 Components
- Ore Two - 6 Ore, 5,000 Components
- Ore Three - 20 Ore, 20,000 Components
- Ore Four - 65 Ore, 80,000 Components
- Ore Five - 200 Ore, 300,000 Components
Airplane are used by the Pilot to locate and destroy the ore thieves' base and to recover the ore.
- Search Plane - 6 Ore, 3,500 Components
- Used to find the ore thieves' base. Each pilot wanting to bomb or extract ore must first find the base on their own.
- Bomber - 10 Ore, 4,000 Components
- Used to bomb the ore thieves' base once discovered with the Search Plane. Each bomber can carry up to 4 bombs in any configuration the Pilot chooses.
- Helicopter - 8 Ore, 7,000 Components
- Used to recover the ore from the thieves' base after it's been destroyed by the Bombers. Helicopters can carry up to 4 ore each trip.
- Flower - 1 Ore, 400 Components
- Small bomb
- Thumper - 3 Ore, 400 Components
- Large bomb