Ships mines are available in the following cities:
Ships were introduced on the 14th of August with the release of the Daigard patch. Initially the only ships people could use were Rafts from the Starter Mine. Players had to use their rafts to reach Daigard in order to purchase a Ships mine [450 credits].
Ships have different attribute types than Vehicles.
- Speed - How fast the ship moves, in km/h. Can be increased by 5 km/h with the use of a Turbo Engine gadget and 5 more with the consumption of an oil.
- Capacity - How many items the ship can hold. This number is reduced by one for each cannon attached to the ship.
- Crew - The crew compliment of the ship. Similar to vehicles' Attack stat. Can be improved with weapons and 10% with the use of a Whetting Stone gadget.
- Hull - The strength of the ship's hull. Similar to vehicles' Defense.
- Cannon Portals - Number of cannons that can be attached to the ship.
//haven't checked the table for correctness yet --Zaikantos 23:06, 31 October 2013 (UTC)
Ships can be sunk if they are shot with enough cannonballs to make their hull go below zero. This will make anything that they were carrying sunken treasure, which can be retrieved by fishing. The ship itself is lost forever.
Special Notice: The Raft
The Raft (mule on calbuco) is the only usable item from the Starter Mine. It was originally intended to get miners to Daigard, since the ship mine is located there, and, at the time of its release, there was no available way to reach Daigard since it is on a separate island. It is recommended that you do not use it for any purpose other than exploring.
Special Notice: Discontinued Ships
The Sloop '09, Galley '09, Barque '09 and Junk '10 are discontinued ships and are no longer discovered.
See the page for each server
//haven't checked accurateness --Zaikantos 23:06, 31 October 2013 (UTC)
- Ships_by_speed.png removed, no longer accurate