From Mine Things
Revision as of 22:46, 23 July 2013 by Kneo
Please add any and all random tips here.
- Check out the stats page! just add /stats to the end of the URL like so, dempo.minethings.com/stats
- It is a bad idea to pirate as a new player, you may end up in a lot of debt.
- Remember to Bubble for transporting important cargo.
- Equipment is very useful, you gain a lot more items with good equipment.
- Gadgets can be really helpful.
- Don't waste gold on Explosives if you are a new player.
- Rare explosives get you more if you sell them.
- Explosives have high demand, so any semi-reasonable listing is normally bought in less than 24 hours.
- For those who just got their 20th meld, the Fisherman profession is relatively profitable.
- Trading is easier (though slower) on the routes passing through PP and TT, due to fewer highwaymen.
- If you ever mine up something good, never let go of it for less than it's worth. If no other listings are up, top the highest bid by 500-1000g.
- Credits are probably the fastest way to get ahead, and they profit our good developer, Japhet.
- For those not willing to spend real cash, visit the forums or use PMs to strike up deals with other players.
- If you are looking for ways to get credits free, submit images of items, and with a new update, you can now sell your mines for credits.
- If you want to suggest something or talk to the other miners, go to the Forums.